Center City Philadelphia Tax, Consulting and Accounting firm is in search of an Office Manager. The ideal candidate needs to be an extremely sharp, detail-oriented professional with a positive attitude and an amazing work ethic to manage ever-changing priorities. We offer a friendly, results driven atmosphere, in a non smoking, business casual work environment. We practice a teamwork approach and management style.
This person will have the opportunity to work on many different projects in a busy but collaborative environment. The core function of this role is to manage key administrative duties, including client billing, newly created marketing programs, obtaining & tracking e-file signature pages from clients, screening incoming information, and taking on other duties as assigned to assist with growth of business. Exceptional interpersonal skills are essential to building strong relationships with personal and professional contacts of the Managing member and team.
*3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment;
* MUST have excellent MS Office skills including strong expertise using Excel to manage multiple databases;
* College Degree preferred and recent college grads will be considered;* Managing 1-2 other Administrative staff members
* Comfortable taking on very limited personal duties and running errands;
* Excellent communication skills to convey ideas clearly and interface with staff members and clients;
* Ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency on all projects;
* Meticulous attention to detail and excellent follow through;
* High level of diplomacy and excellent judgment to make independent decisions;
* Flexible to take on ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
* "Can do" personality and creative sensibility to increase productivity in the offices;
* Possess a high level of confidentiality and discretion;
* Able to work with minimal supervision and to take initiative;
* Effectively create and maintain databases;
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines;
* Looking to grow professionally.
Please send an email to with a cover letter and resume in PDF FORMAT ONLY to why you are the ideal candidate for the position and what specific experience and / or skills you may which makes you a stand out candidate! Resumes without a cover letter WILL NOT be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,500 to $49,500 plus full benefit package
Bonus opportunities quarterly
Job ID: 276251913