Job ID: 354522283
Position: Medical Billing – A/R Collections
Seeking an experienced detailed-oriented candidate who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and complete deadlines in a timely fashion. General Knowledge of all payers, including, Medicare, Major Medicals, No-Fault, & Workers Compensation. Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 terminology is required. Computer proficiency is required and knowledge of Word and Excel is preferred. Excellent communications skills and willingness to work with our clinical team of professionals to help resolve all Revenue Cycle matters.
The candidate will receive training on all job responsibilities which may include:
- Billing and Coding for a multi-discipline practice
- Implementing office policies and procedures regarding billing and insurance
- Charge Entry & Payment Posting
- Insurance Verifications
- Working on our accounts receivable report daily.
- Working denials and creating appeals/reconsiderations of claim payments
- Obtaining Authorizations
- Obtaining Referrals
- Sending out Medical Records and responding to audit requests
- Sending out Patient Statements
- Resolving billing issues with insurance carriers and patients
- Provider updates and credentialing tasks.
- Reception duties & Scheduling
- General knowledge of all payers, including, Medicare, Major Medicals, No-Fault, & Workers Compensation.
- knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 terminology.
- Computer proficiency is required, and knowledge of Word and Excel is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills and willingness to work with our clinical team of professionals to help resolve all Revenue Cycle matters.
- Days:/Hours (Monday-Thursday, 8;30-130 pm) Friday 2-7PM
- Part-Time with opportunity for Full Time
- Available: Immediate
- Salary commensurate with experience