10 - 15 years
iHire, an award-winning career platform, is seeking a Director of Finance & Accounting to join our team. We’re growing at a rapid pace and are seeking a talented finance pro to help us continue to thrive in this exciting and competitive market.
We’d like to hear from you if you are energized by the fiscal management aspects of a company’s operations and interested in working for a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company with a nationally recognized workplace culture.
What You Will Do:
- Direct and oversee administrative functions of the organization including Finance & Accounting, Facilities, and HR.
- Provide leadership in continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Maintain documented system of accounting policies and procedures and ensure that appropriate controls are in place.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Manage financial vendor relationships (credit card processors, accountants, legal, etc.).
- Participate in developing, implementing, and maintaining system for evaluating ROI by product line. Provide financial analyses as needed, for product and pricing decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior leaders so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide leaders with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other related discipline, plus 8 to 10 years’ experience in a senior accounting capacity.
- Proven professional experienced in finance, accounting, contracts, budgeting and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and automated financial reporting systems (QuickBooks preferred).
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Manage finananial vendor relationships (credit card processors, accounting firms, legal, etc.).
- Effective planning and organization skills to effectively multiple priorities at any given time.
- Polished interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in spreadsheet, word-processing, database, and presentation software applications. Advanced Excel skills (lookup tables, pivot tables, advanced formulas).
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to effectively manage through change and transition.
- Proactive and collaborative working style.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to stay abreast of regulations and assimilate new job-related information appropriately.
Why You’ll Love iHire:
- Be inspired daily by team members who are innovative, creative, collaborative, and fun
- Competitive compensation, great benefits, paid holidays, 401K and matching.
- Fuel up on coffee and snacks with our fully stocked kitchen!
Who We Are:
iHire is not your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive. iHire is always looking to add motivated people to our team who want to grow with us and become leaders. We have a casual work environment, emphasize work-life balance, and offer competitive benefits that set us apart from the rest. For these reasons and more, iHire has earned multiple awards over the past several years as an employer of choice.
Job ID: 265332123