Hilltown CDC is a private non-profit organization in rural Western Massachusetts working to support rural development and prosperity in the region by improving housing, strengthening social services, leveraging funding and stimulating the local economy.
• We are accountable to the communities we serve
• We are committed to helping our communities be welcoming places that are accessible and affordable to a diverse mix of people
• We are responsive to the changing needs of our communities and seek creative solutions
• We are committed to both economic and ecological sustainability
• We work in collaboration with other agencies and community resources
• We demonstrate integrity, professionalism and technical proficiency in all our endeavors
• We acknowledge the efforts of staff, board and other volunteers
• We are committed to meaningful work that promotes the development of our staff
• We promote social responsibility and community self-reliance
Benefits may vary per position and employment status
Job Openings with Hilltown CDC
We currently do not have any open positions, but please check back soon.
Join our Talent Network to be considered for future opportunities at Hilltown CDC