5 - 10 years
At TT Electronics, you will meet dedicated people who believe that advanced electronics is the key to a brighter, smarter future. Whether it’s advanced flight controls, smart surgical tools, intelligent vehicle charging or seamless automation everywhere, advancements like this come from the minds of passionate, creative people – working to a common goal, watching out for each other, and caring about making a difference in the lives of people all over the world.
Our passion? Simplifying the development of complex electronics… it’s the reason we exist as an organisation. Our way of life? Fostering a culture that values individuals as well as community and teamwork.
Join us – and work with a team that believes success is measured by more than the bottom line, where you’ll find opportunities to achieve your goals, contribute to the lives of others, and build a brighter, smarter future, together.
TT Electronics’ Minneapolis, Minnesota facility, is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of custom and standard magnetic components and assemblies. The Minneapolis-based site has over 50 years of design experience and specializes in the creation of innovative and sophisticated solutions for solving customer magnetic technology needs. We use cutting-edge materials and state-of-the-art design technology to deliver products across a broad range of industries including renewable energy, medical device, aerospace/aviation/automotive, electronics, food processing, instrumentation, industrial control, telecommunications and HVAC applications.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance – Power North America, the primary purpose of the role is to contribute to the attainment of the company's business objectives by:
- Partnering with Division Vice President/ General Manager to provide overall business support – both strategic and tactical support required
- Providing effective leadership to the business unit finance team and management team, providing insightful analysis to support business decisions and driving analysis to action;
- Ensuring the site operates in accordance with the TT Group policies and ensuring the sound financial management and control of the Company’s operations;
- Deliver business forecast, and support as necessary to ensure the company delivers on its’ commitments.
- Providing insightful analysis, support business decisions, understand key contracts and KPIs, providing analysis of variances and support of corrective actions as required.
- Leading the preparation of consolidated reports, strategic plans and annual budgets for the business (2 locations)
- Supporting execution of the business’ strategy, challenging management and the team to maximize the shareholder value.
- Supporting, collaborating and influencing initiatives that improve business performance, delivering the required cash and profit without compromising customer service.
- Presenting financial options and strategies to senior business leaders in person and on the phone.
- Leading the finance staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and developed such that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard
- Displaying at all times the highest levels of professional integrity, ethics, honesty and personal credibility. Does the right thing, particularly with respect to the safety and well-being of self and others.
- Outstanding analytical and accounting skills.
- Ideally familiar with Hyperion financial reporting systems
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field.
- Finance professional with at least five years’ experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- A quantitative thinker able to use numbers to communicate and validate critical concepts as well as able to extract insight from data.
- Team player, receptive to ideas. Shares information and keeps key stakeholders informed
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a publicly traded manufacturing business
Job ID: 252889600