Job ID: 170145075
Would you like to work at a CPA firm that offers exciting work challenges, more than fair salary and benefits? And perhaps just as exciting, no commuting to LA, no parking structure, no elevator and other time wasters?
Our Orange County CPA firm is offering an excellent opportunity for a strong CPA. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented firm with upward career track potential to partner. Apply to join our team!
GL Howard and Company CPAs, LLP, founded in 1986, specializes in both traditional work (accounting and tax) as well as litigation support. Our personnel have a unique opportunity to be involved in the areas of forensic accounting, litigation consulting, international tax, and tax controversies. As a smaller, growing firm we offer excellent career growth opportunities, challenging and rewarding work, projects that are above and beyond traditional work, and a productive work environment. Visit our website at click to view for further details on our firm!
· Company: GL Howard and Company CPAs, LLP
· Location: Los Alamitos, CA 90720
· Industries: Accounting, Auditing and Tax Services
· Job Type: Full Time Employee
· Career Level: Experienced (Manager)
· Salary: Salary commensurate with experience + benefits
· B.A. Degree in Accounting, Master in Taxation is a plus
· CPA certification
· 6-10 years working for a CPA firm
· Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus)
· Management of multiple clients, budgets and production goals
· Strong accounting and financial statement skills.
· Experience with review engagements and full disclosure complilation engagements.
· Expertise in business and individual federal and state income tax returns.
· Experience working with tax clients with assest abroad a plus.
· Review and preparation of both business and individual federal and state tax returns.
· Preparation of reviewed and compiled financial statements.
· Train staff, review and evaluate their work
· Meets with clients on a regular basis regarding their tax compliance issues
Personal attributes and qualifications:
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task
· Self-starter, independent worker, motivated
· Individual must possess a desire for advancement and willing to take on challenges
· Strong oral and written communication skills
We are seeking an ambitious candidate to join our team! We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, profit sharing and 401K plan.
If you believe you have these skills, we look forward to meeting you. Interested candidates should apply in confidence with resume and references by applying online or e-mailing information by clicking "Apply".